Why we collect personal information
We collect personal information:
- to provide services to our customers;
- to administer and manage our relationships with suppliers, customers and shareholders, including for billing, credit control and investor purposes;
- for marketing and promotional activities to grow and promote our business;
- to undertake research and development to improve our services; and
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
Sometimes we could collect sensitive information to provide concessional discounts or in providing our products or services.
Consent to use personal information
Opting out of communications from us
To opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, please contact us on:
Australia: 1300 88 99 88
International: +61 2 8999 8999
452 Flinders Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia
Unsubscribe: If you receive email communications from us, you can opt out by selecting the unsubscribe function in your email.
Please note that we may still be required to send you statutory communications as required under Australian law or contractual notices relating to your products or services. For example, notices of meeting to our shareholders or outage or fault notifications about your products or services.
If you opt out, we will process your request as soon as reasonably possible.
Updated: November 2017