Easily scalable to meet your business needs
Vocus SIP is a smart and cost-effective way to connect your business to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). It's an IP-based connection, giving you the flexibility to make calls from existing phone systems.
Vocus SIP services are highly scalable and will seamlessly grow alongside your business. So as your business expands, you can quickly and easily add additional lines and users.
Find out if SIP is a good fit for your business
- Potential savings on call costs and line rental
- Highly scalable. Add extra capacity any time
- Business continuity options
- 24/7 support teams across Australia
- Dubber call recording add-on* (available with SIP Trunks only)
Why choose Vocus SIP?
|Technical Specification||SIP Trunks||SIP Voice Connect|
|No. of Channels||10-120||60+|
|Who is it for?||Small to medium-sized business||Medium to large-sized business|
|ISDN Phone System Compatibility||Yes||No|
|Call Charges Type||PAYG or Premium (includes local, national & Australian mobile calls)||PAYG only|
|Connection Type||SIP Registration||SIP Gateway|
|Local Number Portability||Yes||Yes|
|Dubber Call Recording*||Yes||No|
|Access Technologies||OTT^ or UC Access||Dedicated data connection (UC Access)|
|Access Speeds||100kbps x channel||100kbps x channel|
|Availability||Australia only||Australia only|
^Subject to Vocus conducting scoping and design studies.
*Available for an additional monthly fee.
1. For applicable tariffs. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
2. Number portability is subject to the customer’s existing carrier. Vocus provides porting from all mainstream Australian carriers. Porting charges may apply.