Easily scalable to meet your business needs
Vocus SIP is a smart and cost-effective way to connect your business to the PSTN (Public Switched Telephone Network). SIP Trunks are IP-based connections allowing you to make calls from existing phone systems. They are highly scalable and will seamlessly grow alongside your business. So as your business expands and higher call volumes are required, you can quickly and easily add more lines and users.
Find out if SIP is a good fit for your business
- Potential savings on call costs and line rental
- Highly scalable. Add extra capacity any time
- Business continuity options
- 24/7 support teams across Australia
Why does Vocus deliver more for customers and more for your business?
|Technical Specification||SIP Trunk||SIP Voice Connect|
|No. of Channels||10-120||60+|
|Who is it for?||Small to medium-sized business||Medium to large-sized business|
|ISDN Phone System Compatibility||Yes||No|
|Call Charges Type||1. PAYG (pay for all the calls) 2. Premium (Local, National, calls to Australian Mobiles Included)||PAYG only|
|Connection Type||SIP Registration||SIP Gateway|
|Local Number Portability||Yes||Yes|
|Access Technologies||Dedicated data connection (UC Access)||Dedicated data connection (UC Access)|
|Access Speeds||100kbps x channel||100kbps x channel|
|Availability||Australia only||Australia only|
^Subject to Vocus conducting scoping and design studies.
1. For applicable tariffs. Please click here for full terms and conditions.
2. Number portability is subject to the customer’s existing carrier. Vocus provides porting from all mainstream Australian carriers.