Make it easy for customers to find you & improve your customer’s calling experience with a Vocus 13, 1300, or 1800 number
Vocus 13, 1300, or 1800 numbers provides a single point of contact for your business. It allows you to better manage your inbound calling experience by making it simple for customers to get in touch. Route any caller to the location most convenient to them with an easy-to-remember number. Improving your customers’ calling experience – it’s better business.
13 and 1300 numbers allow customers to call your business from all phones in Australia for a fixed charge, whilst an 1800 number is a free call for customers calling from a standard fixed line and most* mobile services within Australia — you’ll pay the call costs.
Deliver more value to your business and customers with Vocus National Inbound Services, with access charges starting from just $20 per month on a 24- or 36-month contract. There is no better time to do business.
* Some mobile service providers charge for calls to 1800 services.
^ INFlow Editor is available for an additional monthly fee.
Find out if National Inbound Services is a good fit for your business
- Direct calls to the right teams at the right locations, with intelligent routing features including IVR services, geographic routing, mobile- and time-based routing
- Provide more control to your teams with advanced features including event counters, account codes, and call filtering
- Call charges for calling these services are generally a fixed charge for the caller or a reverse charge, paid for by you
- Monitor your services near real-time with custom reporting available in Intelligent Network Reports
- Manage, configure, and test routing options in near real-time with INFlow Editor^
Vocus offers the following services:
|Vocus 13||13 numbers are short, easy-to-remember 6-digit numbers so customers can call your business|
|Vocus 1300||1300 numbers are 10-digit numbers that can be called from any fixed line or mobile service in Australia|
|Vocus 1800||1800 numbers allow customers in Australia to call your business from any fixed line or mobile service* for free|
|Smartnumbers®||Smart numbers can be applied to your 13, 1300 or 1800 service and can include a memorable numeric pattern or spell a word using the phone’s alphanumeric key pad|