Providing internet security in the cloud.
Offering flexible and scalable Secure Internet Gateways hosted in the public cloud and certified for PROTECTED data.
Designed to meet Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) Information Security Manual requirements to protect applications, sensitive data, users, and devices, up to and including PROTECTED Level data in a solution which consolidates networking and security.
Our Secure Internet Gateway has been developed in collaboration with AWS to provide an IRAP assessed PROTECTED public cloud hosted gateway, delivering high speed, secure Internet connectivity which can be delivered to locations Australia wide.
Designed to independently scale for throughput and analytics log retention, the Secure Internet Gateway enables you to evolve from traditional fixed format infrastructure-based security solutions to a flexible solution that leverages the dynamic nature of the public cloud to scale as you need, allowing you to focus on your cyber security rather than infrastructure.
You set the rules or policies to ensure your employees operate within your defined boundaries. Visibility of your traffic’s current status or past activity are key elements of identifying and investigating threats to organisations. Customer’s will be provided with secure access through the Vocus Fusion Portal to a dedicated Security Analytics Application to gain insights into their traffic flows, threat feeds and security intelligence through user-friendly dashboards.
Find out how your organisation can benefit from Secure Internet Gateway
- Hosted in an AWS cloud environment
- Rapid deployment without significant capital investment
- Reduce latency and backhaul costs by allowing remote users to perform workloads in the cloud with direct access from the gateway
- Vocus Fusion Portal streamlines all your analytics and reports into one convenient dashboard
- Identify threats as they happen with alerts from the Fusion Portal
- Review and monitor security rules to help protect employees against inappropriate and malicious internet threats
- Optional integration with existing Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platforms
- Peace of mind with ASD security requirements for handling OFFICIAL and PROTECTED level data