Business-grade internet for business customers seeking fast deployment in regional areas.
Vocus provide innovative business solutions via the business nbn™ Satellite Service for businesses who need business grade internet connectivity. Whether you need access for cloud-based business applications, crew welfare or communication services we can provide you internet access over the business nbn™ Satellite Service.
Vocus provides an end-to-end solution, including full installation of satellite equipment at site and support so your business can receive high-speed internet. This business-grade service offers the reliability and high performance needed to run a range of activities directly onsite.
A key advantage of satellite is being able to offer rapid deployment of internet access with a national field workforce available to conduct site qualification and installs. Unlike other technologies, satellite services can be supplied to your regional or remote location at an affordable cost and have internet up and running at your business site without infrastructure builds.
Find out if Business nbn Satellite Internet is a good fit for your business
- Choose between symmetrical or asymmetrical speeds with up to 30Mbps download available
- Provide the ability for remote sites to communicate across Australia
- Enable remote locations where no telco infrastructure already exists
- Enjoy a reliable network designed with redundancy that delivers
- Can be set up and deployed quickly to help businesses stay connected
- Choice of three assurance levels to meet your needs
Why choose Vocus for your business nbn™ Satellite Service?
|Satelllite Frequency||Ka band|
|Customer equipment||Standard 1.2m or optional 1.8m (High Gain) dish|
Capricorn-4 AC (High Gain)
AC power supply
|Data Plans and Top-ups||100GB, 500GB and 1000GB data plans with 100GB Top-ups available in a bill cycle|
|Service Assurance||Standard offering is Bronze level, with optional levels of Silver or Gold.|
|Target network availability||99.7%|
Are you after a reliable satellite internet solution?
Contact us today, and speak to our expert team.
- nbn™, nbn co and other nbn™ logos and brands are trade marks of nbn co limited and used under licence.
- The business nbn™ Satellite Service provides support for a single Voice over IP service and is not a voice provider.
- These applications are not included.
- Within nbn™ Business Satellite Service footprint.
- Customer provided VoIP service. The business ™ Satellite Service provides voice support for customer supplied VoIP service and is not a voice provider.
- An end-user’s experience, including the speeds actually achieved over the nbn™ access network technology and configuration of which services are delivered to their premises, whether they are using the internet during the busy period, and some factor’s outside of nbn’s control (like their equipment quality, software, chosen plan, signal reception).
- Both downstream and upstream data usage is metered. Any unused data at end of bill cycle is forfeited, that does not carry over into next bill cycle.