Investing in service delivery
Our exponential growth has exposed painful pressure points in the Corporate and Wholesale Operations teams over the past 6 months and now it’s time to make service delivery great again.
We have implemented a 3-part plan to invest in service delivery and work together to improve your experience and shorten lead times.
1. New systems and processes. We’re heavily investing in revised systems and processes that will allow us to scale our service delivery and improve efficiency.
2. Front-line Service Delivery staff getting back to business. We’re investing in new teams and resources to allow our front-line staff to streamline their focus and get back to delivering services quickly.
3. More staff resources. We’re bringing in more staff across all service delivery areas, in key areas we’re going so far as to double our staff resources.
Long term we will get significant synergies from system improvement, increasing headcount and focusing on our customer service. We are committed to reduced delivery timeframes, easier escalations and great service delivery.
Making billing easy
We’re reviewing service experiences across our business to create great customer and partner experiences. No matter how great our products are, we need to make sure your experience from placing your order to receiving your first bill is as painless as possible.
We’ve paid attention to your feedback and identified the issues that are bogging us down and it turns out that billing is causing a few gripes. We have now implemented a 6-month plan to ensure we can make billing easy again!
Our plan to make billing easy:
· Automation of billing systems to speed up transactions and end of month billing
· Business analyst teams working with operations to close down process gaps
· Cancellation process to be streamlined and automated to ensure cancellation date and termination fees are calculated correctly
· Improved automation to ensure updates to service agreements reach billing in a timelier manner.
· Large and complex customers will receive a dedicated billing officer which will allow familiarity with customer’s specific services and their individual billing requirements
· Improved support from vendors to ensure the billing team is receiving external support
Our growth has definitely opened up some cracks in our processes and we acknowledge we sometimes falter in consistently offering great service 100% of the time. We are continually working with our internal systems, vendors and IT teams to improve the way we work. We will keep track of what areas are causing frustration and take the necessary steps to streamline the processes and create a great experience for you.