Vocus’ expanded network drives NBN Wholesale product focus
Posted on February 23, 2017
With a period of major integration now in the rear-view mirror, Vocus Communications has refreshed its Wholesale market product suite, allowing customers to capitalise on its significant network growth including the recent integration of the Nextgen network infrastructure.
The expanded Vocus network footprint and the increased demand for better access to the National Broadband Network (NBN) has enabled Vocus to launch a new range of NBN wholesale product constructs. These competitive new offerings will form part of Vocus’ NBN Connect product suite.
Matt McDonough, Vocus Communications newly appointed General Manager - Wholesale said, “With the integration of the Nextgen network and Vocus’ access to all 121 NBN POIs, coupled with the significant financial and resource investments in our wholesale service experience, we are in a unique position to offer Wholesale customers an industry leading set of products.”
“As well as dedicated access to the NBN network, Wholesale customers can take advantage of the significant metro and regional coverage, extensive inter-capital network and vast international links”, said Matt.
The new NBN Connect product suite offers Wholesale customers a choice of two NBN options;
- NBN Reseller Connect - a fully packaged NBN product, bringing together a full Layer 3 solution with access, provisioning, delivery, reporting and internet, or;
- NBN Network Connect - for wholesale requirements, providing a simple Layer 2 solution to offer high volume and larger margins.
As well as more competitive network pricing, the products deliver a list of new features including;
- Cost effective in-state aggregation (for Network Connect).
- Enhanced service delivery with end-to-end project management.
- A simplified and streamlined ordering portal.
- The ability to deliver unmetered plans to end-customers using our Customer Experience model (for Reseller Connect).
Find out more information on Vocus’ Wholesale product offering.