We get that businesses run throughout the year and why shouldn’t you be able to connect and get the support you need? That's why we are bucking the trend and doing away with the usual Telecommunications Industry Network Embargo over the 2018 Christmas New Year period.
*We'll be open for business to deliver services where there is no dependency on 3rd parties that do have an embargo, with the following practicalities to consider:
- Fibre contractor availability (civil construction and fibre splicing)
- Telstra Duct network embargo
- Council approval delays
- Building manager availability/delays
- Customer availability
- Key employee leave
- Vocus network change restrictions
Vocus Support Centre
- The Vocus support centre will remain available to you 24/7 throughout the embargo period for all existing Vocus services.
- Normal fault restoration target SLAs will continue to be observed.