Connecting smaller branch offices and remote sites in locations where nbn™ services are available.
Head office locations have long enjoyed high performance internet connectivity, while smaller branch offices and remote locations have endured with slower speeds and stability issues.
Business Internet enables organisations to connect more of their offices to the Vocus high-performance network to experience reliable and available connectivity to the internet and cloud, allowing you to:
- Improve productivity with flexible bandwidth options up to 100/40Mbps and unlimited data
- Maximise uptime with 24x7 onshore support and 12-hour restoration targets
- Simplify management with one portal and one bill for all Vocus data services
Business Internet connects more locations to the internet using nbn access.
- Widely available around Australia with flexible bandwidth options
- Full range of business nbn™ access technologies including FTTP, FTTN, FTTB, FTTC and HFC
- Maximise uptime with 99.5% business SLA and 12 hour restoration targets
- No need to worry about your usage with unlimited data
- Knowledgeable onshore assistance when you need it 24/7
- Easily manage your account, with service information viewable in one portal for all your Vocus data services
Why choose Vocus Business Internet?
nbn™, nbn co and other nbn™ logos and brands are trade marks of nbn co limited and used under licence.