This page lists any competition or prize giveaways that we are currently running, including their Terms & Conditions and any winners.
Customer Satisfaction Survey Competition
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is a promotion run by Vocus Pty Ltd ABN 78 127 842 853 (the “Promoter”).
- Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to Australian residents living in an Australian State and Territory as at the draw date outlined below.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related entities and agents of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 8 December 2016 12:00am AWST and closes 8 March 2017 12:00am AWST (“Competition Period”).
- Entry is by completing and submitting Customer Satisfaction Survey with the “I would like to enter the survey competition” checkbox checked via the link provided on the survey email during the Competition Period.
- Three winners will receive one Bose SoundLink Mini II each (valued at [$299.00]). Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. Any change in the value of a prize between the publishing date and the date that a prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- All prize(s) are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be selected at random from eligible entries received during the Competition Period on 15 March 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted within 10 days of the draw date, a redraw will occur at 22 March 2017. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize will be couriered to the winners, unless alternate arrangements are made with the Promoter.
- The winners will be notified by email or phone using the email addresses or phone numbers the winners provided at the time they entered the competition. Competition results will be published on the Promoter’s website at vocus.com.au/competitions.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administration of the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition in a particular Australian State or Territory, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming regulatory authority as may be required.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to a prize winner, and where applicable, to any persons accompanying a prize winner.
Take A Trip On Vocus (2016)
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Vocus Pty Ltd of Level 12, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney 2060 (“Vocus”)
- This competition of skill (“Competition”) is available only to the intended recipient of the email from Vocus containing a link to this page (the “Recipient”). The Competition is not open to any person who has accessed the link to this page by an email being forwarded to that person.
- To participate in this Competition, the Recipient must in 25 words or less describe ‘Where would you take your trip on Vocus?’.
- This competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Vocus) based on, among other things, creativity and merit. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Recipient is only allowed to submit one entry to the Competition.
- The Promotion begins at 12.01am on 01/07/16 and closes at 11.59pm on 30/6/2017.
- The winning entrant will be judged at Vocus offices, Level 12, 60 Miller Street North Sydney, at 9am Monday 3 July 2017.
- Winners will be notified by email and phone and posted on this page.
- Upon reviewing the entries to the Competition, Vocus will determine, in their absolute discretion, the winner of the Competition. The winner will receive a $5,000 AUD Flight Centre Travel Group (“FCTG”) trading as “Flight Centre”, “Student Flights", “Escape Travel”, “Travel Associates” or “Cruiseabout” gift card (the “Voucher”).
- The expiry date of the Voucher will be stated on the Voucher or by the provider of the Voucher, and is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the provider (available to read here).
- The Voucher is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. The winner is liable for any tax, impost or levy in connection with or in relation to the Voucher.
- Upon the winner receiving the Voucher, Vocus excludes all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) in connection with or in relation to the Voucher and the winner waives any right to claim against Vocus in the event the winner is unable to use or redeem the Voucher.
- Vocus reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If Vocus is unable to contact the winner by phone or email within 3 months of judging the prize winner, Vocus reserves the right to forfeit the winner’s Voucher and award the Voucher to the next best entrant in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If there is a disagreement or dispute as to the terms or operation of this Competition, Vocus, in their full discretion, is the final arbiter as to the interpretation of these conditions. In any event, Vocus excludes all liability (including arising out of negligence) in connection with or in relation to this Competition.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, Vocus may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, to the maximum extent permitted by law.