This page lists any competition or prize giveaways that we are currently running, including their Terms & Conditions and any winners.
Take A Trip On Vocus (2016)
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter of this competition is Vocus Pty Ltd of Level 12, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney 2060 (“Vocus”)
- This competition of skill (“Competition”) is available only to the intended recipient of the email from Vocus containing a link to this page (the “Recipient”). The Competition is not open to any person who has accessed the link to this page by an email being forwarded to that person.
- To participate in this Competition, the Recipient must in 25 words or less describe ‘Where would you take your trip on Vocus?’.
- This competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Vocus) based on, among other things, creativity and merit. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Recipient is only allowed to submit one entry to the Competition.
- The Promotion begins at 12.01am on 01/07/16 and closes at 11.59pm on 30/6/2017.
- The winning entrant will be judged at Vocus offices, Level 12, 60 Miller Street North Sydney, at 9am Monday 3 July 2017.
- Winners will be notified by email and phone and posted on this page.
- Upon reviewing the entries to the Competition, Vocus will determine, in their absolute discretion, the winner of the Competition. The winner will receive a $5,000 AUD Flight Centre Travel Group (“FCTG”) trading as “Flight Centre”, “Student Flights", “Escape Travel”, “Travel Associates” or “Cruiseabout” gift card (the “Voucher”).
- The expiry date of the Voucher will be stated on the Voucher or by the provider of the Voucher, and is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the provider (available to read here).
- The Voucher is not transferrable or redeemable for cash. The winner is liable for any tax, impost or levy in connection with or in relation to the Voucher.
- Upon the winner receiving the Voucher, Vocus excludes all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) in connection with or in relation to the Voucher and the winner waives any right to claim against Vocus in the event the winner is unable to use or redeem the Voucher.
- Vocus reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If Vocus is unable to contact the winner by phone or email within 3 months of judging the prize winner, Vocus reserves the right to forfeit the winner’s Voucher and award the Voucher to the next best entrant in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If there is a disagreement or dispute as to the terms or operation of this Competition, Vocus, in their full discretion, is the final arbiter as to the interpretation of these conditions. In any event, Vocus excludes all liability (including arising out of negligence) in connection with or in relation to this Competition.
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, Vocus may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, to the maximum extent permitted by law.