This page lists any competition or prize giveaways that we are currently running, including their Terms & Conditions and any winners.
Vocus Survey Competition (2018)
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is a promotion run by Vocus Pty Ltd ABN 78 127 842 853 (the “Promoter”).
- Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms are ineligible. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition is open to Australian residents living in an Australian State and Territory as at the draw date outlined below.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related entities and agents of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 1 July 2018 12:00am AWST and closes 1 December 2018 12:00am AWST (“Competition Period”).
- Entry is by completing and submitting a Customer Satisfaction Survey and answering “Yes please” to the question “I would like to enter the survey competition and agree to the Terms and Conditions” via the link provided on the survey email during the Competition Period.
- One winner will receive one Sony Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphone (valued at $299). Prize components may alter at the discretion of the Promoter. Any change in the value of a prize between the publishing date and the date that a prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
- All prize(s) are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be selected at random from eligible entries received during the Competition Period on 5 December 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw date, a redraw will occur on 12 December 2018. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes will be couriered to the winners, unless alternate arrangements are made with the Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone using the email addresses or phone numbers the winner provided at the time they entered the competition. Competition results will be published on the Promoter’s website at vocus.com.au/competitions.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administration of the competition, security, fairness or integrity, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition in a particular Australian State or Territory, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming regulatory authority as may be required.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize or entering into this competition. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to a prize winner, and where applicable, to any persons accompanying a prize winner.