Vocus IP Transit / Internet Access
Vocus is the IP carrier of choice for many leading service providers and major corporations in Australia and New Zealand.
If quality and performance matter to you then Vocus has the solution for your IP transit requirements. Our IP Transit products are classified as ‘Carrier Grade’ and built for some of the most demanding network conditions by engineers, for engineers. What’s more all of our IP Transit services come with built in protection from Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
Our IP transit products are classified as premium protected connectivity utilising the best international cable systems for reliability and performance . To achieve carrier grade robustness our main network route is carried via the Southern Cross Cable AUS/NZ/USA undersea cable, additionally we have a separate low latency connection to Singapore and onwards to Asia and Europe via Sea-Me-We-3.
Vocus offers a number of IP Transit solutions, all with our renowned customer support as standard:
- Bandwidth (per Megabit per second / Mbps)
- Guaranteed bandwidth with burst
- Aggregated billing over multiple ports
- Integrated DDoS protection at no additional cost
Why would I need IP Transit?
- If reliable, super-fast, dedicated access to the internet is a core requirement of your business
- If you need specific performance to a certain destination
- If you need, dedicated, carrier grade access to Cloud based applications
Vocus IP Transit Coverage & Availability
Vocus IP Transit is available in most major data centres in Australia and Vocus International IP Transit is available in multiple locations in Auckland, New Zealand.
To enquire about Vocus IP Transit contact firstname.lastname@example.org
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-22750844-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);